Construction of the Civita Recreation Center is progressing rapidly and its dramatic architecture is more evident every day. Framing is nearly complete and interior finishing will start soon. The private family-friendly facility will be open to members of the Civita Homeowners’ Association and their guests. The design features a large fitness center, event spaces, demonstration & catering kitchen, family-oriented lagoon pool, adult lap pool, spa, and outdoor lounge areas. The current construction schedule anticipates completion in summer 2017.
West Park at Civita has been awarded a total of nine highly-coveted Gold Nugget and San Diego Icon Awards – honors recognizing the industry’s most outstanding contributors.
Award-winning, Los Angeles-based Architecture Firm, Newman Garrison + Partners designed West Park at Civita, which features 612 units ranging from 546 to 1,355 sq. ft. and extensive recreational amenities in a park-like setting.
During 2016, West Park at Civita was honored with:
• 2016 Gold Nuggets: Award of Merit “Best Multi-Family Community”
• 2016 Gold Nuggets: Award of Merit “Residential Housing Project of the Year”
• 2016 BIA, San Diego ICON Award: Winner “Community of the Year”
• 2016 BIA, San Diego ICON Award: Winner “Best Architectural Design”
• 2016 BIA, San Diego ICON Award: Winner “Landscape Design”
• 2016 BIA, San Diego ICON Award: Winner “Best Sales/Leasing Environment”
• 2016 BIA, San Diego ICON Award: Winner “Best Advertising”
• 2016 BIA, San Diego ICON Award: Winner “Best Advertising -Digital”
• 2017 NAHB Nationals: Silver Award “Best Architectural Design of an Attached Community”